Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pilgrim :)

so....I'm very sad that it's all over. but I'm also SOOOO grateful to God for the wonderful times he's given me these past 4ish months. I've had the bestest times ever!!

(oh btw, this is going to be a long post...just thought I'd warn you ;)
pc goes to Emmy for most of these.
two of the bestest friends in the world.



Operation Rosebud :)


Sean, Josh and Dave


production team :)


Mrs. Mays and I

Libby, me, Lizzy and Cat


Lib, Brett and me


Jo-Jo, Libby, Tuffer and me


Jeremy and all the girls :D


Four Generations

Anna and Evan


Evan, Lib and Alex

me and Hannah - love you girl!! :)


Operation Rosebud Successful!!! :D


me and Chris


Christene and Kristen :)

Kristen! :)


group shot!


K curling her hair...so cute :)


Hannah, Jeremy and me

all the ducks :P

Cat and Lib

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww these are great! I love you too, so glad I got to spend some time with you!

Joanna said...

aaaaa!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
We had SO much fun. Thanks for posting these.

Jenn said...

Love 'em! K curling her hair is sooo cute! :) All you guys did soooo great!

The Ordinary said...

You guys were amazing! awesome pictures!

cass said...

great pics rach=)

libby said...

oooh, such wonderful times...i'm so glad we finally got a fab four pic!! and ducks...and phaces...and everything. so much fun. sigh. :D

Rach said...

you mean phab phour :D