Monday, April 20, 2009

oh my word. pilgrim.

so.....the show is this Friday. THIS Friday. not next Friday, not in-a-month Friday...this Friday. I'm psyched and terrified at the same time...trying to trust God through the whole situation and cast my cares on him. Isaiah 26:3 says "you will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you." so comforting.

on a lighter note...I would just like to say during the span of rehearsals I have conquered mayonaise...been followed constantly by Anne of Green Gables...learned about a spot in my heart for schnitzel that I didn't know I had...and had an all around awesome time. I definitely need to take my camera to rehearsal and get some pictures.

anyways, this was just a shoutout to let you guys know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I am still here, I promise.

save the whales! and goodbye. ;)

7 comments:

Chill said...

Good Luck...And you learned alot during rehearsal...Wow

Joanna said...

AHHHHHH!!! This firday!!! Scary thought. Lord, we need your help!

Um, yes, SAVE the whales! (And the Duck!... or the phace will have to fill in.)

Um, this has been an amazing few weeks!

Jenn said...

Gah! I can hardly wait for Friday! I'm kinda nervous and kinda happy (and I'm not even a cast member!!) :)

Daniel Garay said...

um i would have to say let the whales die...

Rach said...

DANIEL!!! bad bad boy.
:P

phace said...

we should add schnitzel to the menu...along with sushi, pickles, and a chick-flick...

tomorrow is the day. eek. i'm psyched.

save the whales and etc.

nolly said...

everyone on this page cracks me up. Go whales.

:)