Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Miss Them

I've been thinking about the Nams recently....thought I'd put up a few old pics for memory's sake :) (btw I'll be using thier self-proclaimed aliases from thier own blog :)

The first night in AZ....I was sooooo tired. but it was good to see them. so good.


Eating dinner at Red Hot and Blue...


Twinkle and I listening to Newsies :D and checking email


Mickey....jumping in the pool. with his clothes on. who else. :)


Ice thingies at Bahama Bucks....Em's toungue and teeth were stained blue for like 2 days.


the Conquerors after (most) of them hiked up this huge Arizona mountain. yeah.

Mickey doing the Cha Cha Slide. Love it. So awesome.
those nights were sooo fun. *blaring* the cha cha slide, filming of the most spectacular movie ever, the ever-loved Enchanted, Newsies, Enchanted Soundtrack, Newsies Soundtrack, American Idol.......and lots of fun. :D


Hot Tub!!!


Eating at the Silver Trough. :D


and then.....we got TPed. yeah. ever tried picking toliet paper out of a CACTUS?? not fun. but fun. only when you're with friends :)
yes.
I miss them.
so much.
remembering all those fun times.
science class.
the Kennedy Center.
walking to lit.
singing our lungs our in the car.
wow.
maybe we'll see them soon?
I'm hoping?
praying??
sigh.
the end.

7 comments:

Ashley Brynn said...

i miss then so much. please come visit. please. :(

Joanna said...

awww...
My "sister" from New York just visited today!!! She's one of my closest friends ever... and I often feel that way about their family...

Chill said...

Looks like fun!!! I love the golden corral!!!!

Lizzy said...

Their family is pretty much the cutest ever. Wow. Fun pics...:)

Dave said...

The Silver TROUGH?! To be honest that sounds really nasty. Looks like you had a good time! :D

Jen said...

::sigh::

I really miss them too!

the reminder pix were great, Rach. Thanks!

cnfidelis said...

awwww i miss you all!!!! rach, that was the sweetest post i have ever read :) lov ya so much, girl!

tay