Tuesday, January 20, 2009

snow is cold. yeah.

we went to the Hendricks's house today with the intention of ice skating...but it didn't really happen. truth be told I don't know how to skate, and I didn't really want to take the time to learn. yeah. but I did get to ride around on the ice in the chair, expertly pushed by my dad. (he's an awesome skater because he used to play on a hockey team) anyways I ended up getting a whole bunch of pictures, so I'm happy :)

Emmy


Alyssa, Jessie and Em
the girls



this is Em right after getting pelted in the face with a snowball. haha!! :D

ice!!!
tree out of focus...kinda random...

Daddy pulling Jess around on the ice

27 degrees...

this is me...getting a ride. yeah.

Em getting a ride too...

Em and Alyssa

5 comments:

Chill said...

The ice chair looks so fun!!

Diana said...

Sweeet pictures...thanks for taking them and sharing them. The girls had so much fun with you. The ice was even better today. I'll teach you how to skate. Jessica learned today:)

Joanna said...

:) looks like a lot of fun!
and. you're so cute.

Anonymous said...

All you girls are so cute! Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow. The one of Em after she got pelted in the face is definitely my favorite.