Thursday, April 8, 2010

busch gardens :)

time for some pictures!!
so we went to Busch Gardens during spring break with my cousins. tons of fun.
i hogged the camera for most of the time and used it as an excuse to stay off all thsoe big scary rides ;)





the two braves souls heading off for a water ride... this was thier last hug of the day, since they came back wet :P





i rode a total of two rides. this was one of them. and totally the best from the whole park :)





(smiley face? yes.)

schmulie was sleeepy. ;)

whooo knew that Elmo was taller than me. who knew.

piggy back rides = alllll day. i miss those kids.

how many people can you fit in a telephone booth? six. yes, there are six.... see if you can find Hannah :)


they got WET. haha. losers. ;)

the aftermath..



the whole gang




pc emily :)


ELMO WORLD. hehe.
the fam. and oscar. of course.

3 comments:

Dave said...

you need to learn to like roller coasters, rachel! and your cousins are adorable.

The Ordinary said...

O my gosh, that park is amazing! Did you go on curse of the dark castle? best ride there. =D

ditto on the cousins. They're so cute!

Joanna said...

ummm I'm just going to say what everything is thinking: You are a whiiiiiimp. there. I said it. (I know, I'm so mean)

love you:)