Friday, March 19, 2010

AHH. :)

there's something i love soo very much..... can you guess what it is??
ESTHER
:)
and tonight was opening night.
so many smiles.
so many laughs.
so many prayers.
so many hugs.
so much happiness.
God was so good to us. we were blessed beyond imagination.
i'm so proud of you all. you worked so hard to put on a show that glorifies God. way to tell the story. keep up the good work. one down... four to go.
:)
emily followed me around for a while and took pictures. PC goes to her for all of them.

libby and i with one of the super-awesome-can-do-crew :)

this was the "mission accomplished" picture :)


some of the bestest friends ever

I LOVE YOU KRISTEN <3>


niiiiice job getting in the picture, kev :P



so... there's a story here. but i don't really feel like telling it. lets just say..... cake...... scissors..... no plates or forks....... and a reeaaaalllly long day. we had fun. :)

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh Esther. It is very near and dear to my heart.
Guys... it's my last year.
only three shows left.
ever. for me.
don't worry though.
i'll be back next year. (even if I'm hiding)

Skins #1 fan (or cody) said...

Hey, I'm in a picture! Yay!
Oh, so you are the guys that got icing all over the scissors, me and robert tried to use them and... well robert got messy!