Saturday, November 21, 2009

"For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

[2Cor5:21]

// you say you have a plan for me
and that you want what's best for my life
told me the world has yet to see
what you can do with one
that's committed to your calling
i know of course what i should do
that i can't hold these dreams forever
if i give them to you now
will you take them away forever
or can i dream again
surrender, surrender
you whisper gently...

[Surrender, Barlow Girl]

"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solonom in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith. And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry abou tit. For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows tha tyou need them. But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well."

[Luke12:27-31]

// like a child i'll take you at your word
as these mountains of doubt, they fade away
i'm longing to trust and love you more
so for me this is beautiful
a brand new thought in a brand new world
can i stay here forever here with you ...

[Can I Stay Here Forever, Starfield]

"Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation."

[Psalm91:14-16]

1 comment:

Joanna said...

"For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

So ture. We serve an AWESOME God.