Saturday, October 3, 2009

sweet 16 [part 2]

soooo. a HUGE thank you to Monica for allllll these pictures. she took a whole bunch after we had already packed up our camera. thanks Moany :)


dancing :)




haha so caleb was pretending to be drunk and walk the line... um..... ya. =P




um so... ya. jeremy swept me off my feet. literally. :D

dumb boys. :(

Lukey's pigeon dance :D

hahahaha.

me and my Mama and Papa :)


haha. "stop toying with my heart." "whaaa...??"
:D

thanks again moany :)

heehee. guess who ruined the picture. =P


"can you fix my h-e-a-r-t? cause it's d-a-m-a-g-d... wait... dang it spelled it wrong. go back!!" haha :)

the parking lot crew. :)

me and my old neighbors... long time no see!! we're all grown up now :)


noooo comment.
haha so that was it. the end. that was one of the best days ever :D

2 comments:

sean.b said...

I wish that I could have been there for that!!!

Jenn said...

Oh the parking lot...oh wow...that was unforgettable :)