Saturday, September 12, 2009

random happenings of the last few weeks.

this is from the Ag Farm... seriously, i didn't change the colors at all, that's what the sky looked like. it was beautiful.

so.... our dishwasher broke. =/ only for a day, because my handy-dandy daddy fixed it when he got home from work... but i mean, do you have any idea how many dishes a family of 4 can use in ONE DAY?!?!? a lot. i spent an hour and a half handwashing this whole bunch of dishes. -.-

Otto went to his first babysitter... Uncle Mike :) he is beginning to enjoy car rides a bit more... but he has this thing for climbing up on your seat and laying across your shoulders... he thinks it's comfortable? maybe it is for him... lol :)

So then we had a labor day picnic at Ellen and Dave's house. it was fun to see a whole bunch of my family i don't usually get to see that much. Emily, Cassidy, Allie and I then went to sit on the front porch and procceeded with the weirdest photoshoot ever. i might get murdered for posting some of these pictures... so come to my funeral. :D
Emily and I doing monkey faces... no clue what Allie's doing? lol

ok i just have to say that my little sister has the most beautiful eyes ever. the end.

Em, Allie and Cass

monkey faces :D

um... no title necessary ;)

me and Als :)

ok, are our eyes like the same exact color or what? coolness :)
and um... that's the end of the randomness. thanks for tuning in. have a nice life. over and out :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

haha fun times!!!

G'ma said...

You crack me up, Rach. I love you!