Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ahem.

i have decided to say hello to the world.

so...

hello to the world.

:)

not much new has been going on...

except i FINALLY finished biology (clap clap, yay me!)

and our dogs are supposed to be gone by this weekend, except for little ol' Rutty. I <3 him :)

aand a good friend from AZ is here for a looong time! so that is good. i'm super excited :)

aaand we're leaving in like a week and a half for Kentucky. which should be cool. because i've never been to Kentucky before.

aaaand. the fair is coming soon. i'm working on entires. oh the joy.

aaaaand then there's the youth retreat too. which should be awesome. and amamzing. we'll have lots of hyahas. it should be good. :)

oh and by the way, the other night i fell asleep with my sweatshirt on, and this sturdy hood was like *killing* my neck... but like, there were no inner tubes involved, so we're good. there was this eye patch tho... but it didn't cause too many problems, so it's all okay in the end. just thought i'd let you all know. (oh my dear beryl... don't you just love planning the future? :)

oh and also. i'm thinking about dying my hair brown. because brown hair would look WONDERful. but... then if it got wet, it might look weird. so... maybe i'll just stick with blonde. (joke, don't ask - pickle will get it :)

well i'd better go pack for my road trip to LA with Kris... we don't have the money, the car, the license, or the knowledge, but we're planning anyways. it's called being an optimist :)

peace out, save the whales, eat your sushi, have a good life, etc.

goodbye.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

oh yes. the road trip is going to be amazing. so long as oliver doesn't fall over dead when he sees us :P

oh and btw - i'm all for the red pick-up truck. and i'll drive :)

Ashley Brynn said...

HAHA! yesssss. brown hair would be WONDERful...
ps. i love you.

Rach said...

you are soooo not driving, girl. i've had nightmares about being in a car with you behind the wheel. no joke. i'll drive. def. :P

aaaaand in case i've never told you this before ashley... ps i love you too :)

Lizzy said...

oooh, my faaavoritist bianca. how i love you.
you and K had better take me to Oliver with you. I will sooo fight you for him. And win. Cuz I'm tough like that.

this post basically made me laugh and have happiness. so thanks. i'm going to go put on my sturdy hood.

beryl

Jenn said...

oh wow...funny post Rachie girl! :)